Senior Project Manager Stadiums/Arenas (BB-BC86B)
Encontrado en: Buscojobs
Descripción:Colombia - Atlantico, Bogota
AECOM Colombia is in need of a Senior Project Manager who will oversee a large multi-use sport stadium/arena in Barranquilla, Colombia. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar sport arena/stadium construction project and extensive experience in other related projects.
Primary job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads and is accountable for the following components of each project:
- The work of Project Engineers in the delivery of Design, Production, and Erection Field-related phases of project deliveries, as well as General Project Management.
- Initial activities pertaining to the Project planning and cost estimation
- Managing activities during the Design Phase, including, but not limited to the management of: Submittal drawings (floor plans, elevations, material specifications, connection details, Reinforcing details, General panel details, Design approvals, Reinforcement drawings, Miscellaneous metal drawings.
- Manufacturing-related management activities pertaining to the Production Phase, including, but not limited to: Providing complete shop drawings (panel elements, structural elements, form work, form change studies, Birdseye, stripping and yard handling studies) to facilitate manufacturing, Ensuring purchasing of all required materials and forms, Design lifting hardware, loops, rigging, brackets, and inserts for stripping and handling forces, Provide and maintain a casting schedule, Perform quality checks, Engage in start-up meetings with manufacturing, and remain engaged throughout each project’s life cycle.
- Field-related management activities pertaining to the Erection Phase, including, but not limited to: Preparing crane studies, rigging diagrams, and the overall project erection plan as well as erection sequence, load lists, and diagrams, Coordinate shipping of miscellaneous metal, Coordinate field manpower requirements with Field & Trucking team to alignment to budget, Ensure fall protection plan is in place, Professionally represent the Company at the field erection site, Inspect erection quality and performance to plan and budget.
- General project management including, but not limited to: Project performance to contract specifications, budget, and time commitments, Issue identification, problem-solving, resolution, and escalation (as necessary), Coordinate necessary and requested procedure submittals (such as welding, grouting, post-tensioning, etc.), Engage with internal resources throughout the Company to contribute, learn, and develop professionally
- Manages and leads all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
- May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Manages projects on a local to regional basis achieving quality outcomes, financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Successfully develops strategy, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, and executes project.
- Acts as primary point of contact with client.
- Leading the reports and presentations to the client.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or an Architect and/or Engineering-related degree
- 10+ of experience as a Project Engineer delivering most of the aspects described above for the design, construction phases and project management, with 2+ years of experience in senior project manager role for the design, development and construction of Large Stadiums and/or Sports Facilities and/or entertainment arenas)
- License/Chartered Professional Engineer
- 15+ years experience on large, complex construction projects
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line PMCM
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 245260BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
calendar_todayhace 3 días